Porsche Drive & Lunch for 2 - Albert River Winery
Perfect for a couple, this option gets you a thrilling 2 hour drive in a Porsche 911 Turbo S with your partner along side for the ride including lunch for 2 at the famous Albert River Winery. Full details of this awesome experience are detailed below.
What can you expect on the day?
Upon arrival, you will be presented with our immaculate our superb Porsche 911 Twin Turbo S, your expert instructor will conduct an informative walk around guiding you through the various features and functions of the cars. Its then time to don your best smile as you and your partner have your picture taken with the car, this picture will then be available for you to download following your drive.
Now its time to make yourself comfortable as you slide into the hand stitched leather seat and see the Porsche emblem on the steering wheel in front of you for the first time. Your instructor will then talk through the operation of the F1 style paddle shift gear changes and the main controls making sure you are fully familiarised with the cars. Your instructor will then sit in for a quick lap of the block to ensure you are totally comfortable with the vehicle.
Here comes the best part as you set off down the road on the drive of a lifetime travelling for 2 hours on a variety of fantastic public roads with your partner by your side. Experience the speed, handling and power of these amazing machines from the best seat in the house, guaranteed to leave a lasting grin on your face! Arrive at the beautiful Albert River Winery for an amazing lunch. Relax and take 90 minutes to enjoy your lunch and soak up the atmosphere before hopping back into the car for the return drive.
- This is a 2 hour Porsche driving experience on public roads designed for one driver participant and one passenger
- You will follow a lead car driven by an instructor in front of you at all times
- A walkie talkie radio will be provided so you can communicate with your instructor in the lead car
- The car you will be driving is our beautiful superb Porsche 911 twin Turbo S.
- The drive route covers approximately 100km of public roads
- Lunch up to $150 value included, additional expense covered will be covered by you
- Private ‘one-on-one’ instruction and support from a fully qualified instructor
- Complimentary Photograph of the participant with the vehicle available to download after the event
- Fuel and tolls
- Vehicle insurance
- Professional event management and exceptional hospitality with a passion for detail
Available 7 days starting at 11am and finishing around 2:30pm. We recommend allowing several weeks booking notice for this popular experience.
Drivers must be at least 30 years of age and a maximum age of 70 years old, and be in possession of a valid driver’s licence which they must have held for a minimum period of 3 years. Drivers Licence must be presented on the day.
Passengers must be at least 16 years old.
Your driving experience may be cancelled and rescheduled (at no additional cost) at our discretion in extreme weather conditions (e.g. snow, ice, heavy rain, hail or high winds) which would make driving dangerous.
Driving time is around 2 hours in total. Expect to be at this experience for approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes from the scheduled booking time which includes a instructor briefing and 90 Minutes to enjoy an amazing lunch
Numbers On The Day
Briefings may be shared with other customers on the day. All in-car tuition is one-to-one.
Participants must wear closed in shoes, no thongs please.
What to bring on the day
- Booking confirmation
- Voucher (if applicable)
- Valid Australian Drivers Licence
- Credit Card ($2000 fully refundable bond is required on the day)
Experience both supercars (one hour in each) for $99.
High Definition Video
Treat yourself to a Full High Definition Video of your entire drive from start to finish for just $99! You will be given a memory card on the day so you can relive your awesome drive and the incredible sound of the car.
Optional Insurance excess reduction
You may opt to reduce the insurance excess premium from $10,000 to $2000 by paying a $99 fee on the day.
Terms and Conditions
For our full terms and conditions please click here